Excerpt from the terms and conditions for ticketing
pursuant to Article 11 of Regulation No 1 Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 June 2016 on the approximation of the law of the Member States on the common market in the common market [2000′) 14 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR)
1. The seller – ANGONOKA CENTER s.r.o., IC 11804301, Address of Sluha 267, Sluhy, 25063 – processes the buyer’s personal data for the purpose of fulfilling the contractual relationship between him and the buyer within the meaning of Article 2 of the Basic Regulation. In this way, it is not the first time that the aid has been In this article, it is not the first time that the commission has (b) General Regulation 2017/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of the EU on the protection of personal data, to the extent that the buyer has provided it to him; to the greatest extent possible, these are: first name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number and bank account or credit card number. The minimum amount of personal data reserved by the seller as a condition of the conclusion of the contract and in which the buyer is obliged to provide his personal data consists of the following personal data: first and last name, e-mail address. The bank account number or credit card number is recorded without any link to other personal data in the accounts on the seller’s bank statements and these personal data are no longer processed in any way.
2. Specifically, these are the following sub-purposes of personal data processing:
- delivery of the ticket to the buyer and sending information about changes to Events or tickets
- identification of the buyer in case of handling complaints according to the Complaints Procedure contained in Article 6
3. The Buyer enters his personal data through the website and software of the BZUCO eshop. In case of incorrectly entered data (e.g. typo in name or telephone number), the buyer is obliged to contact the seller in his own interest. The seller stores the personal data for the period necessary, but for a maximum period of 12 months, and subsequently deletes the personal data. If the buyer wishes to delete the information earlier, he can contact the seller and request the deletion of his personal data.
4. The Seller shall keep the e-mail addresses of all buyers for an unlimited period of time and use them for the purpose of sending commercial communications regarding the Events. If the buyer does not wish to receive commercial communications, he cancels their sending simply by e-mail, in which he writes that he no longer wants to receive any commercial communications; in this case, his e-mail address is additionally deleted from the mailing list. The buyer may also contact the seller directly for the purpose of expressing his disagreement with the sending of commercial communications.
5. The seller keep statistics on the number of tickets sold for individual Events in each year. The basis for these statistics is the personal data of buyers, which, however, are fully anonymized through the BZUCO eshop software and it is not possible to identify the buyer from them retrospectively.
6. At the Events, the seller as the organizer is photographed and short audio-visual recordings in order to promote the Events on the Internet. The seller strives to preserve the privacy of visitors as much as possible in the context of photography and filming. If the buyer finds that he is in a shot and is clearly recognizable on it, he may contact the seller and request that he additionally take technical measures to help the buyer concerned as a visitor, in particular by artificially blurring his appearance.
7. The Buyer is entitled to contact the Seller at any time with requests or complaints regarding the processing of his personal data to the Seller or, if any, to the Seller. the Office for Personal Data Protection.