Operating rules of the ZIVA EXOTIKA event
ANGONOKA CENTER s.r.o.
Servants 267, 25063 Servants
Bank details: 6125224339/0800
. Focus of the action
1.1. The event serves for the exchange and sale of exotic plants, breeding and collection insects and other invertebrates, terrarium and aquarium animals, feed animals, natural collections, breeding and growing supplies, professional literature and complementary goods related to terraristy, aquariums and breeding.
2. Registering a seller and renting points of sale
2.1. Sellers register via the reservation system on the website of www.zivaexotika.cz. Sellers without registration will not be allowed to participate in the event.
2.2. Any person offering for exchange or sale the plants, animals or goods referred to in point 1. (hereinafter referred to as the seller), is obliged to rent a point of sale. Outside these places, any manipulation is prohibited.
2.3. The seller can make a reservation of the point of sale via the reservation system at the address specified in point 2.1., or phone +420 737264223
2.4. The seller may cancel the reservation under the following conditions:
- 7 days or more before the date of the event – cancellation fee 0% – subscription refunded in full.
- 2 to 6 days before the event – cancellation fee 50%
- 0 to 1 day before the event – cancellation fee 100% – without a refund.
The amount above may be transferred to one of the next vacancy at the seller’s request.
2.5. The acceptance of reserved points of sale takes place from 06:00 to 09:00. After this time, the reservation is forfeited and the place can be offered to another interested person.
2.6. As soon as you arrive, the seller logs in with the organizer at the main entrance to the Top Hotel Praha and takes over the identification tapes. Without this designation, he will not be allowed access to the event venues. The seller assumes his point of sale in person and bears full responsibility for all goods and animals offered at its point of sale. If the seller leaves his point of sale to another interested person, he/she is obliged to inform the organizer.
2.7. From 06:00 to 09:00, only sellers will be allowed free access to the exhibition space and their assistants, but no more than:
– 1 person to 1 table (or 4 square meters of free space)
– 1 person to each additional table (or each additional 2 square meters of free floorspace)
Tickets (tape ID) si dealers and assistants take over in person and immediately attach to the hand. Without the tape attached, there will be no access to the event venues.
2.8. The Promoter reserves the right to move the Seller to another location in case of necessary operational or organizational changes.
3. Conditions for the exchange and sale of live animals and invertebrates
3.1. The animals are transported to the event in accordance with Act No. 246/1992 Coll. and other related regulations. In particular, they must be in thermostable boxes which are heated in an appropriate manner if necessary.
3.2. The exchange and sale of animals at the event may take place only under the conditions laid down in these Regulations” and in accordance with the applicable legislation of the Czech Republic and the EU (in particular Council Regulation (EC) No. 338/97 of 9 December 1997. whereas, in accordance with article 10 of Directive 91/414/414/414/414/1999, the commission shall, in accordance with the provisions of Article 10 of Directive 91/414/414/ORDER, take the measures to protect and No. 100/2004 Coll., on trade in endangered species; He avoided it. No. 210/2010 Coll., on the implementation of certain provisions of the Endangered Species Trade Act; Law No. 246/1992 Coll. – the protection of animals against cruelty; Decree No. 411/2008 Coll. on the identification of animal species requiring special care)
3.3. No later than the day of the event, the seller shall provide the organizer with a list of the animal species offered. The species included in the CITES Annexes in the list shall indicate ‘CITES’
3.4. Animals subject to cites registration obligations must be in the description on the box, carrier, etc. clearly marked ‘mandatory CITES registration’.
3.5. Boxes of animals must be visibly marked with the following particulars:
- scientific name
- whether it is a breeding or capture
- degree of protection
- size in adulthood
- the name of the seller or, where the name of the seller, firm
3.6. Boxes with animals must be located at least 70 cm above the floor, secured against falling.
3.7. Exhibition boxes must be made of opaque material with a transparent lid, with sufficient ventilation, adequately illuminated and, if necessary, heated. Mammals are placed in suitable boxes or cages.
3.8. The dimensions of the exhibition boxes shall not be less than:
- 1,5 times the body length (without tail) for lizers and amphibians,1/3 of the total length for snakes,
- 2 times the length of carapax for turtles.
- The height of the box shall not be less than 2 times the height of the body, for tree species 3 times. Rodents are in the pits positioned in such a way that at least 1/2 of the surface of the bottom of the box remains free.
3.9. Animals are placed individually in boxes (excluding young and feeding rodents) and must have an appropriate base material (bedding), chameleons the possibility to hold on (branches, etc.). Wet-loving animals must: have suitable wet material, water animals water with an islet of ground or a column of water so low that it is not forced to swim permanently. Mammals must have suitable bedding, water and feeding, nocturnal species shelter.
3.10. Harvesters, scorpions and stacks are placed individually
3.12. Any sale or exchange may take place only after the inspection of the points of sale has been carried out, at the earliest at 09:00.
3.13. Is PROHIBITED:
- Display, offer for sale or exchange poisonous snakes
- Display, offer for sale or exchange animals physically exhausted, sick or suspected of being ill, pregnant females, young animals unable to receive independent food (including fodder rodents)
- Offer live animals for sale or exchange to persons under the age of 15 unaccompanied by a parent
- Offer for sale or exchange animals requiring special care to persons under the age of 18
- Display, offer for sale or exchange an animal with a procedure carried out in violation of the provisions of § 4 paragraph 1 shall be the following: Law No 104/2003 on the 246/1992 Coll.
3.14. Anyone who sells an animal requiring special care at an event will notify the buyer of the obligation of that animal register with the veterinary administration the locally competent permanent residence.
3.15. If any animal, the owner of the animal or the person who detected the leak occurs, the informs the organiser.
4.1. In the event of cancellation by the seller, the seller pays the cancellation fee at the rates referred to in 2.4. Operating rules.
4.2. If the seller violates this “Operating Rules” and/or applicable regulations, depending on the severity of the breach, excluded once or permanently without entitlement to compensation.
5. General Conditions
5.1. Smoking is strictly prohibited on the premises of the hotel.
5.2. The Promoter is not liable for damages or losses incurred during the Event to its participants.
5.3. Everyone is obliged to follow the instructions of the organizers.
5.4. Please maintain order in all venues of the event and, when it is over, state your point of sale in the the state in which you took over.
5.5. It is possible to place an ad at the event or otherwise carry out any promotion solely in agreement with Organizer.
5.6. Audiovisual recordings can only be photographed or taken at the event with the permission of the organizer.
5.7. The “Operating Rules” are binding on all.
These Operating Rules are valid from 20.9.2021